Farlows Halifax Short Wax Field Coat
Price from Price from £695.00
This is a slight variation on our classic field coat shape, to create a garment with a strong shooting influence combined with the outstanding performance of our existing field coat, but with increased versatility and practicality. A fantastic option for someone wanting a great all-round shooting coat, but very versatile to also work beautifully in and around town or on a country walk out with the dogs.
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
- Dry wax fabric in Olive. This cotton is impregnated with wax for maximum performance. It is odourless and feels mostly dry to the touch
- Short length for maximum performance and versatility
- Full raglan sleeve construction, which gives the wearer profile to the back, whilst still giving lots of movement capability whilst shooting
- Classic Farlows pocket shape which easily holds a box of cartridges
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- Shirt collar that is finished in a medium whale corduroy to give the coat more versatility, this can be worn down for a smarter look or worn up for when the weather turns foul. Complete with a studded storm flap
- Made in England
- Please note: The sizing is to fit chest size. The coat is designed to fit slightly larger to allow for layering underneath.
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Price|
|M ||Olive ||40in ||695.00|
|XXL ||Olive ||46in ||695.00|
|XL ||Olive ||44in ||695.00|
|S ||Olive ||38in ||695.00|
|L ||Olive ||42in ||695.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.