Price from Price from £149.99
The Farlows Grouse Cufflinks are a must have for any country gentleman.
Made in England exclusively for Farlows from sterling silver and fully hallmarked, these cufflinks weigh around 16g. We offer our cufflinks in sterling silver or gold. The gold cufflinks are sterling silver which have been bathed in 24ct gold plate to give a bright and luxurious finish. They are made with an oval back plate and a sterling silver chain to the link both sides.
- Made in England
- Solid sterling silver with full hallmark
- Gold features a 24ct gold plate
- Weighing 16g
- Oval back plate connected with sterling silver chain
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.