Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
Dubarry's leather cream replenishes natural oils, takes out scuffs and increases water repellency while ensuring the leather stays soft and protected. Recommended as an essential regular treatment for boots that have a hard life and as a preserving treatment to use at the end of a season's wear.
- Highly recommended for footwear that is heavily used
- Suitable for smooth and full grain Dubarry leathers
- Protects, preserves, softens and repels
- Regular use prolongs life of footwear
- Clear leather cream contains natural oils, lanolin and bees wax
- Recommended as an end-of-season treatment ahead of footwear storage
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ensure leather is clean and dry (for best results use Dubarry leather cleaner)
- Apply sparingly to smooth leather surfaces with a soft cloth
- Pay special attention to the flex point over the toe area
- You can also apply to other areas of smooth leather such as leather bands and top sections
- DO NOT apply to the nubuck or suede sections of the boots (you should use protector spray here)
- Excess cream can be wiped clean or allowed to soak into the leather