Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Dubarry's leather cream replenishes natural oils, takes out scuffs and increases water repellency while ensuring the leather stays soft and protected. Recommended as an essential regular treatment for boots that have a hard life and as a preserving treatment to use at the end of a season's wear.
- Highly recommended for footwear that is heavily used
- Suitable for smooth and full grain Dubarry leathers
- Protects, preserves, softens and repels
- Regular use prolongs life of footwear
- Clear leather cream contains natural oils, lanolin and bees wax
- Recommended as an end-of-season treatment ahead of footwear storage
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ensure leather is clean and dry (for best results use Dubarry leather cleaner)
- Apply sparingly to smooth leather surfaces with a soft cloth
- Pay special attention to the flex point over the toe area
- You can also apply to other areas of smooth leather such as leather bands and top sections
- DO NOT apply to the nubuck or suede sections of the boots (you should use protector spray here)
- Excess cream can be wiped clean or allowed to soak into the leather
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found