Angled needle for delicate work Half hitch tool on other end.
C&F 3-in-1 Dubbing Brush - CFT70
A multi-purpose dubbing needle that comes with an integrated brush and half-hitcher.
A sharp needle for cleaning hook eyes, boringholes on a foam piece, or delicate
dividing work.The angled section holds head cement for easyapplication.
The brush in the middle is made of fine stainlesswire for picking out dubbed
A hitcher at the end of the handle comes inhandy for temporarily securing thread
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.