A super-slim, quality tool for connecting monofilament leader butts to fly lines. This tool will not damage your line in any way and it is ideal for light tackle.
C&F Nail Knot Pipe and Line Needle
A 3in1 tool for attaching leaders directly to fly lines. The needle is located in the pipe shaft and is also very handy for cleaning hook eyes. The pipe also has a magnet on the end that is most useful for picking up dropped hooks and flies. A split ring is provided for attachment to a zinger.
- This C&F tool will not damage your line in any way and it is ideal for light tackle.
- Includes needle for piercing hole into tip of line and pipe to assist nail knot tying.
- Needle stores conveniently in the shaft of the pipe.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.