The extremely simple but effective design works perfectly wheather you are standing on the bank or wading out into the deeper water.
C&F Line Tray
The line tray is made from a high-density foam about half an inch thick and measures approx 19 x 12 inches.
The kidney shaped tray has 10 holes cut into it, into which you pup 10 plastic tapered cones. When not being used these cones will stack together in fives and stored in two slots cut into the foam pallet.
The line tray has two fixing points. One is an elasticated cord with a toggle lock and adjuster that fits around your thigh, and the other comprises two webbing straps with adjustable buckles and quick-release fittings that attach to your waist belt.
The beauty of this system is that it sits much lower down the side of your thigh so you can pull line and fully extend the arm without knocking it. It is so light you don't even know it is there as it weighs just 8oz.
The cones sit sufficiently proud to hold the line fast, even in windly conditions. If you are wading the tray will actually float on the water's surface and any water splashing over the top keeps the line well lubricated.
- A Floating Line tray using High density C&F foam with smooth tapered cones to catch running line.
- Cones are removable for storage.
- The tray is designed for use in and out of the water.
- It secures around the leg and at two points to waders/ belt.
- All are quick release for ease and safety when wading.
- Size: 19in x 12in
- Weight: 8oz