Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
The line tray is made from a high-density foam about half an inch thick and measures approx 19 x 12 inches.
The kidney shaped tray has 10 holes cut into it, into which you pus 10 plastic tapered cones. When not being used these cones will stack together in fives and stored in two slots cut into the foam pallet.
The line tray has two fixing points. One is an elasticated cord with a toggle lock and adjuster that fits around your thigh, and the other comprises two webbing straps with adjustable buckles and quick-release fittings that attach to your waist belt.
The beauty of this system is that it sits much lower down the side of your thigh so you can pull line and fully extend the arm without knocking it. It is so light you don't even know it is there as it weighs just 8oz.
The cones sit sufficiently proud to hold the line fast, even in windly conditions. If you are wading the tray will actually float on the water's surface and any water splashing over the top keeps the line well lubricated.
- A Floating Line tray using High density C&F foam with smooth tapered cones to catch running line.
- Cones are removable for storage.
- The tray is designed for use in and out of the water.
- It secures around the leg and at two points to waders/ belt.
- All are quick release for ease and safety when wading.
- Size : 19in x 12in
- Weight : 8oz
Weight g/oz/lbs 8oz Width 30.5cm/12in Length 48.3cm/19in
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found