The extremely simple but effective design works perfectly wheather you are standing on the bank or wading out into the deeper water.
C&F Line Tray
The line tray is made from a high-density foam about half an inch thick and measures approx 19 x 12 inches.
The kidney shaped tray has 10 holes cut into it, into which you pup 10 plastic tapered cones. When not being used these cones will stack together in fives and stored in two slots cut into the foam pallet.
The line tray has two fixing points. One is an elasticated cord with a toggle lock and adjuster that fits around your thigh, and the other comprises two webbing straps with adjustable buckles and quick-release fittings that attach to your waist belt.
The beauty of this system is that it sits much lower down the side of your thigh so you can pull line and fully extend the arm without knocking it. It is so light you don't even know it is there as it weighs just 8oz.
The cones sit sufficiently proud to hold the line fast, even in windly conditions. If you are wading the tray will actually float on the water's surface and any water splashing over the top keeps the line well lubricated.
- A Floating Line tray using High density C&F foam with smooth tapered cones to catch running line.
- Cones are removable for storage.
- The tray is designed for use in and out of the water.
- It secures around the leg and at two points to waders/ belt.
- All are quick release for ease and safety when wading.
- Size: 19in x 12in
- Weight: 8oz
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.