A thinner version of bug bond which makes a great alternitive to head cements and varnish. The perfect replacement for epoxy and superglue when making buzzers and small nymphs.
This material is much less viscous than Original and is close to a watery consistency or that of light engineering oil.
Bug-Bond Lite can be used to secure thread or bucktail part way through a tie to allow you to continue tying without building up a profile or use it as a varnish replacement. Use Lite alongside the Bug-Bond™ Professional UV Light for the finer applications.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.