BLUNT High Performance Classic Umbrella
Price from Price from £79.99
Inspired by tradition, designed for the future. The original full length BLUNT Classic is ideal for those who need impromptu protection in a serious downpour – whether en route to work, school or walking the dog
Colours Available: Navy, Green, Black and Houndstooth
- The original full-sized, full-length and fully tensioned high-performance umbrella.
- Made for innovation - Featuring the patented Blunt™ Tips and easy-grip handle. The patented Blunt™ tips open like miniature umbrellas within custom pockets at the canopy edge, performing multiple purposes to make the Blunt™ Umbrella what it is. They transfer the radial force evenly into the canopy, creating a superior structure and aerodynamic surface for ultimate performance. The Blunt™ tips reinforce the umbrella in a traditional area of weakness by eliminating the point loading at the rib end where umbrellas typically fail.
- The coverage you get from the BLUNT Classic makes it the must-have companion for day-long downpours.
- Made for Life - Resisting the throw-away is part of the fabric and this is reflected in everything, from the umbrellas to the packaging. BLUNT Umbrellas are built for life.
- Made for extremes - With the aerodynamic canopy, BLUNT Umbrellas have been tested in all conditions – including winds of up to 70mph so you’re protected in any situation.
- Double Struts - Tension gained in the canopy must come from the compressive forces elsewhere – being the ribs. Blunt™ frames are built to provide this force into the canopy and to weather the additional stress they bear to do so. Our frame components are made from materials specifically selected to tolerate the full range of forces applied during use.
- Closed Length: 84cm
- Open Diameter: 120cm
- Weight: 660g
- Wind-Tested to 70mph
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.