The Angling Trust is fighting for the future of fish and fishing. From standing up for anglers’ rights to campaigning for a healthier environment, they put your interests and those of our beloved sport at the heart of everything we do. Salty or fresh they are championing the protection of our waterways.
Anglers Against Pollution Supporters Pack
- Pack contains a supporter's enamel badge, car sticker, and tackle box sticker.
- 100% of the profits from this item go to support the Angling Trust Anglers Against Pollution Campaign
The waters we fish are in crisis. Pollution is the main cause with every water body in England assessed against the Water Framework standard failing. And things are becoming worse, not better. Our Government has repeatedly said that the UK wishes to be a world leader in conserving both the environment and biodiversity but has frequently failed to back this up with action. Enough is enough!
The Angling Trust has been campaigning for cleaner waterways since 1948 and through our new campaign, Anglers Against Pollution, seeks to give anglers a voice in the fight for a better future for our environment by holding the Government to account for its promises, its actions and its responsibilities.
Our waterways are suffocating from all forms of pollution – from agricultural runoff to plastics, chemical pesticides to raw sewage – time is no longer a luxury we can afford in the fight for a cleaner tomorrow for our environment, our fish and our sport.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.