The Outlier 2XL is a super stylish but practical oversized model for excellent eye coverage in any situation. With Evolve™ bio-based frames, grippy temple and nose pads and auto-lock hinges.
Smith Optics Outlier 2XL Polarised Sunglasses
Carbonic lenses are optically tuned to give you visual comfort while including polarization for glare cutting, ANSI Z80.3 standard for impact resistance, water and oil resistant coating, and 100% UV protection.
- Anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coatings
- VLT = 15%
- 100% UV protection.
- Medium-large fit / large coverage
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- 6 base lens curvature
- Evolve eco-friendly frame material
- A high contrast brown lens is ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant on the trail or road. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic lens platform.
POLARISATION: Polarisation cuts glare. Glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water, and asphalt, decreases depth perception and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. We precisely align the polarized visual layer inside our lenses to filter out 99.9% of this “visual static” for a finely tuned view of the action.
VLT: The amount of light allowed into the lens is called Visible Light Transmission or VLT. The higher the VLT, the lighter the lens tint. Bright conditions require a low VLT and darker conditions need a higher VLT. SMITH offers a VLT range from 9% with their Sun lenses and up to a 50% VLT in the Storm lenses.
HYDROLEOPHOBIC WATER AND OIL PROOF COATING: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING: Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.