Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
*Simms Tributary Waders & Boots Offer - Buy Simms Tributary Waders & either pair of Simms Tributary Wading Boots and Save £60.00
Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof - Breathable Polyester in lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
Size/Variant Colour Chest Size Inseam Shoe Size Price S Tan 35in - 36in 31in - 32in 6 - 7 199.00 M Tan 39in - 40in 33in - 34in 8 - 10 199.00 MS Tan 39in - 40in 31in - 32in 8 - 10 199.00 MK Tan 41in - 42in 33in - 34in 8 - 10 199.00 ML Tan 39in - 40in 35in - 36in 8 - 10 199.00 L Tan 43in - 44in 33in - 34in 8 - 10 199.00 LS Tan 43in - 44in 31in - 32in 8 - 10 199.00 LK Tan 45in - 46in 33in - 34in 8 - 10 199.00 LL Tan 43in - 44in 35in - 36in 8 - 10 199.00 XL Tan 47in - 48in 35in - 36in 11 - 12 199.00 XLS Tan 47in - 48in 31in - 32in 8 - 10 199.00 XXL Tan 51in - 52in 35in - 36in 11 - 12 199.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found