Simms Tributary Rubber Sole Wading Boot
£80.00 Regular Price £159.99
The Simms Tributary wading boot is comfortable, rugged and durable at a great price. The whole construction of this boot, with its reinforced sole construction with ESS plates, a robust rubber toecap and corrosion-resistant hardware, provides your feet with comfort and stability keeping you upright and safe – in and beside the water.
Colour: Striker Grey
Sizes Available: UK4 - UK14
- Corrosion-resistant hardware offers great durability
- Rubber toecap for outstanding abrasion resistance
- Comfortable neoprene lining on the inside for easy putting on and taking off
- Reinforced sole construction with ESS plates for good durability
- Side drain holes for quick water drainage
- Slip-resistant rubber soles
- Can be studded for additional grip
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.