Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
WIN WITH MILLICAN AND FARLOWS
To celebrate our Shooting and Country Clothing Open Day, we've teamed up with Millican to offer you the chance to WIN a prize package of a Harry Gladstone Bag, a Smith Canvas Pack and a Smith Utility Pouch
Millican was formed by two adventurers, Jorrit & Nicky, when their paths crossed one day back in the 90s on the border of Ecuador and Peru, in the small town of Vilcabamba. From this chance encounter, they ended up travelling together for the next two years. After returning together from travelling, one story changed their lives for good. The true story of Millican Dalton, a maverick from the 1900s who swapped his existence in London for an extraordinary life of adventure in the mountains of the Lake District. He inspired them to follow their own path and to help others take the same leaps of faith.
Taken in by Millican’s independent and maverick nature, they realised that their old lives were not the ones for them. So they packed their bags and followed in his footsteps to the solitude of the Lake District. It was here they found something that they were good at and the thing that captures the spirit of meaningful travel perhaps more than anything else. They started making sustainable bags that help others leave the clutter of life behind and strike out on their own.
In homage to Millican Dalton, who was known to make his own clothing and rucksacks, they decided to name the company after him and his teachings still influence their decisions today.
For your chance to enter the draw to WIN this prize package, simply complete your details below and submit. Entries close midnight 19/09/2018
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
- Entries close at midnight on 19th September 2018.
- The winner will be selected by Millican at the Farlows County Clothing Open Day on 20th September 2018.
- Entries must be unique. Strictly one entry per person.
- Farlows Group and Millican employees, or their families, are not permitted to enter.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, Millican or Farlows is unable to provide the stated prize, it reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.