Manufactured from tough, multi-filament polyester material this pop-up mosquito and midge head net hat with ultra-fine mesh drop down netting protects the head and neck from insects.
Lifesystems Mosquito Head Net Hat
The Head Net Hat is a useful accessory in areas where there are large numbers of midges, mosquitoes and other flying insects. The ultra-fine mesh is stitched directly onto a wide-rimmed, pop-up hat meaning that the Head Net Hat is ready for use straight from its case. Manufactured from tough, multi-filament polyester material, and with a toggled draw cord around the rim, the Head Net Hat weighs just 95 grams.
- Black mesh netting - 1001 holes per sq. inch
- Draw-cord closure at the neck
- Tough, multi-filament polyester net
- One size
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions (unpacked): 40cm x 40cm x 46cm
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.