Price from Price from £79.99
This 1000 denier, scratch-resistant dog bed will perfectly suit the canine companion in your life. The firm foam bed-wall provides support for the soft tweed inner and double-sided cushion, creating the perfect spot to snuggle up and relax after a long country walk.
Colour: Vert Chameau
Sizes Available: Small, Medium and Large
- The inner foam wall is completely removable via the internal zip, allowing you to easily clean the bed and double-sided cushion with convenience and no fuss. With ease, this bed can remain in perfect condition no matter how muddy or wet your dog likes to get when they’re out in the elements.
- Please note that our dog beds are not entirely indestructible. If the dog bed is chewed or clawed this will break down the fabric resulting in damage to your bed therefore reducing its lifespan.
- The soft tweed inner foam wall and reversible internal cushion provide the utmost support and comfort. The thick but breathable materials ensure that our pets will remain comfortable all year round, staying cool in the summer and cosy in the winter.
- The dog bed’s outer shell is made from 1000 denier, scratch-resistant material meaning the exterior will remain in good condition even when hosting the most playful of pups. The non-slip fabric on the base ensures the bed stays in the place of your choosing and doesn't slip under playful paws.
- Small - 60cm
- Medium - 70cm
- Large - 80cm
|Width ||Length ||Height/Depth ||Price|
|46cm ||60cm ||19cm ||79.99|
|56cm ||70cm ||21cm ||89.99|
|66cm ||80cm ||23cm ||99.99|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.