In 1970 Le Chameau introduced a boot that was to become a legend in the field. Created by Le Chameau master of design Marc Longuet with the “hunter” in mind, the iconic Chasseur boot was the first rubber boot to have a waterproof full-length zip. Handcrafted exclusively, by one single master bootmaker, after a long and rigorous apprenticeship, each Chasseur boot is a unique creation, made with precision, craftsmanship and assembly techniques handed down from generation to generation.
- Fully lined in soft full-grain leather, the Chasseur is the flagship of the Le Chameau range.
- Premium leather lining with leather insole and shock-absorbing, insulating, all-terrain outsole sole with reinforced shank for better arch support.
- The quick-drying removable leather insoles cushion the foot and provide additional insulation.
- Kevlar reinforcement to the front for extra protection against abrasion, waterproof Riri Aquazip and adjustable strap for fastening.
- Specially designed to fit women's feet and legs. Comfortable and easy to slip on
- Crafted as it is from natural rubber the boot is guaranteed to be 100% waterproof.
- It is finished with the technically advanced dual density sole.
- These boots are designed and made to fit you in your standard shoe size, with room for your trousers/jeans and a thick pair of socks already factored into the manufacturing process. When selecting which size to order, a good general rule with Le Chameau boots is to go for the same size as your normal everyday shoe size.
- Calf Size: 38cm
Size/Variant Colour Shoe Size Price UK3.5/EU36 Green 3.5 360.00 UK4/EU37 Green 4 360.00 UK5/EU38 Green 5 360.00 UK6/EU39 Green 6 360.00 UK6.5/EU40 Green 6.5 360.00 UK7/EU41 Green 7 360.00 UK8/EU42 Green 8 360.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found