Laksen Shotmaster 5 Lenses Shooting Glasses
The frame form and weight, lens shape, colors and light transmission will assist you improving your shooting, whether its sport or game shooting. The ultralight and 0,4mm slim frame design provide a highly comfortable performance shooting glass to wear, even when using traditional ear/hearing protection. The featherweight design and high tech materials delivers shooting glasses at a total weight of only 18 grams a pair. Due to the highly flexible frame, lenses are easy interchangeable, without using any kind of tools.
The impact certified lenses will provide you with a rarely seen safety aspect. Should the unthinkable happen, chances are that your eyes(eyesight) will not be affected or damaged, that is just as important as using ear/hearing protection. Apart from the EN166 and ANSI Z87.1 impact certification, our own field test shows that the lenses, as a minimum, will withstand a typical clay shooting steel shot (24g size 7) from a distance down to 15 meters, without any penetration or splinting.
Most shooting glasses on the market are specifically designed for and aimed at sport and competition shooting. As such, the “look and style” corresponds with just that - sports shooting glasses. One would probably not be wearing such sports shooting glasses outside the shooting range, and surely not as part of a tweed dressed shooting party, or as a pair of fashionable sunglasses. The design of our shooting glasses accommodates just that. Whether you wear them on the shooting range, as a part of a tweed dressed game shoot, dressed formal or casually, they are fit for all purposes.
- Single piece frame, no hinges, screws or weldings
- Highly flexible 0,4mm matte black stainless steel
- Frame weight 4 grams only
- Comfortable when using traditional hearing protection
- Five dedicated lens colours as standard
- Lenses EN166 impact approved
- Lenses ANSI Z87.1 impact approved
- Lightweight lenses, weighing only 14 grams
- Lenses are “full-screen” lens on The SHOTMASTER
- Both models are unisex, and allows for easy adjustment to fit most head shapes, forms and sizes.
- Designed, engineered and made in Denmark
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.