Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
The Tradionalists choice! The Hebert Miner™ line of fly tying feathers are best known for gorgeous natural colours such as creams, duns, & browns with brassy overtones and natural sheen. Each cape is carefully evaluated by the best professionals in the business - the Whiting Farms Grading Staff. They grade each pelt for the following items -
- Fine, supple quills...for neat, effortless wrapping.
- Freedom from web....for more strength and less absorbency
- Uniform barb length....for optimal appearance and higher floating flies.
- High barb count....for more hackle per turn.
- High barb strength....for maximum support on the water's surface.
- A longer "sweet spot"....the area where prime hackle residues on a feather.
- Full, generous pelts....for excellent value and economy.
Hebert Miner™ Hackle, exclusively from Whiting Farms, is a dry fly hackle of extraordinary quality; a premium product for the most discriminating fly tier and fly fisher.
- Bronze Grade Only - Excellent quality and adequate for almost all tying.
- Colours Available - Black, Coachman Brown, Medium Ginger, Grizzly, Cream & Medium Grey Dun
Colour Price Grizzly 55.99 Cream 55.99 Ginger 55.99 Brown 55.99 Medium Grey Dun 55.99 Black 55.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found