Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
- Restore the water-repellent finish to all your outdoors and technical clothing
- Uses Granger’s unique fluorocarbon-free technology to provide effective water-repellency
- Should be used on a freshly cleaned garment
- Suitable for use on all GORE-TEX® garments
All water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to continue working at its best. Time, dust, and general wear and tear can all inhibit your garment’s ability to repel water.
Washing regularly with a technical wash like Granger’s Performance Wash is an important first step in combating this, but even the cleanest of fabrics will eventually need a water-repellent treatment. Granger’s Clothing Repel is an environmentally-friendly, fluorocarbon-free technology, suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring the water-repellent finishes found on GORE-TEX® and eVent garments, whilst maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
How to Use:
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items.
- Use half a cap if handwashing.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
Size/Variant Price 300ml 9.49 1L 18.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found