SPEND OVER £250 FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A DAY FOR 2 ON THE RIVER TEST WITH FISHING BREAKS
Fancy some dry fly action with a friend on some of the finest chalkstream beats in the country?
HOW TO ENTER:
- Spend over £250 online in a single transaction at www.farlows.co.uk before Sunday 16th April 2023 - make sure you tick the box during our checkout to sign up to our email news if you’re not already subscribed (those already subscribed will be automatically entered)
- When the promo closes we’ll email everyone who has followed the above steps a unique link to the Fishing Breaks competition landing page
- Follow the instructions on their landing page and subscribe to the Fishing Breaks weekly newsletter before 30th April 2023 and they’ll enter you into the prize draw
The competition is only open to Farlows customers spending over £250, and the winner will be notified by Fishing Breaks before 8th May 2023.
Happy shopping and good luck!
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Promotion runs from Monday 20 March to Sunday 16 April inclusive
- Customers must spend over £250 online at www.farlows.co.uk in a single transaction to qualify for entry into the prize draw, and must be subscribed to Farlows email marketing
- All customers who have spent over £250 online at Farlows during the promotional period Monday 20 March to Sunday 16 April and who are signed up to Farlows email marketing will be emailed by Farlows w/c 17 April with a link to a unique FishingBreaks prize draw landing page
- Customers will also be required on the to sign up to FishingBreaks weekly newsletter to enter the prize draw
- Customers must have completed the FishingBreaks prize draw entry form by Sunday 30 April to be included in the prize draw
- Only one entry per person permitted
- Farlows Group or FishingBreaks employees, or their families, are not permitted to enter
- The winner will be selected at random by FishingBreaks w/c 1 May and contacted by email from FishingBreaks before 8 May 2023
- The prize consists of a day for 2 rods on the River Test during the 2023 season, organised by FishingBreaks, it does not cover guides, travel, food or any other expenses
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and no cash alternative is available
- The winner will be required to agree and book their date with FishingBreaks
- Beats available on the river will be determined by other bookings in existence at the time
- A beat on a different FishingBreaks river may be possible subject to agreement with FishingBreaks
- The winner agrees to Farlows and FishingBreaks using their image and name in marketing material (website, email, social media), including any photography taken on the day