Farlows Norfolk Tweed Shooting Jacket
Farlows Norfolk Tweed Shooting Jacket 1 5 5 1
The Farlows Norfolk Tweed Shooting Jacket is cut as a traditional tailored jacket. This men's tweed shooting coat features large bellows cartridge pockets with a buttoned flap that also has a retainer to hold open, it has fleece lined hand warmer pockets and also features a working button cuff and a double vent at the rear.
Colour: Green Herringbone and Dark Olive Houndstooth
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
THE PERFORMANCE FABRIC
- High quality tweed, milled by Lovat Mill in Hawick, Scotland, sent to finishers and washed in waters from the Tweed, then coated in a fine layer of Teflon coating for further water repellency
- Fabric then sent to Northamptonshire, England, to our master coatmakers, with over 40 years’ experience. Marked, cut, sewn by hand
- Rigorous quality control inspection by people not machines
Produced in our Green Herringbone tweed and the new Olive Houndstooth, which is woven exclusively for Farlows in Hawick, Scottish Borders.
- Action back to allow for full range of movement whilst shooting
- The half belt feature allows the jacket to be adjusted in around the waist. This helps to take the load of heavy pockets with cartridges off the shoulders and keep it on the waist to enable maximum movement
- Storm collar which can be turned up and buttoned in place when the weather turns foul
- Large cartridge pockets, with a button flap and a flap retainer, which are capable of holding enough cartridge for a busy drive
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- This shooting jacket is cut slightly longer than a regular sports jacket to further increase protection from the elements
- Green Herringbone tweed which is Teflon coated to ensure maximum protection from the elements
- Please note the measurements are ‘Back Length from neck seam to base’ and the ‘Sleeve length from centre neck to cuff end’
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Sleeve Length ||Length ||Price|
|S ||Olive Houndstooth ||42in ||34.5in ||30.5in ||659.00|
|M ||Olive Houndstooth ||44in ||35.5in ||30.5in ||659.00|
|L ||Olive Houndstooth ||46in ||36in ||30.75in ||659.00|
|XL ||Olive Houndstooth ||48in ||36.5in ||31in ||659.00|
|XXL ||Green ||49in ||37in ||31.5in ||659.00|
|XL ||Green ||48in ||36.5in ||31in ||659.00|
|L ||Green ||46in ||36in ||30.75in ||659.00|
|M ||Green ||44in ||35.5in ||30.5in ||659.00|
|S ||Green ||42in ||34.5in ||30.5in ||659.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.