We have sourced only the finest quality suede from Spain to produce this suede shooting vest. In a lovely cognac colour, with the same material used as a shoulder patch also. Suede is a wonderful material to use for sporting clothing, specifically vests. It is incredibly hard wearing but also has the ability to breathe.
Being leather, this vest will just get better and better with age; it will slowly soften and mould to the wearers shape, only to become more and more comfortable as time goes on.
This ladies' shooting waistcoat has a very luxurious lining, green loden which is milled for us in Austria by the leading Loden producer. Loden is a traditional Austrian fabric produced from merino wool. This gives the wearer extra warmth and further increases the practicality of this shooting vest. With an adjustable half belt at the rear it gives the ability to tailor the size and fit to suit your needs. It features large cartridge pockets, capable of comfortably holding around 35 cartridges in each pocket for a busy drive, and also one internal zippered pocket.
Wear it with some of our gorgeous Scottish lambswool knitwear underneath and a pair of moleskin breeks. The Lovat colour of moleskin breek works particularly well with this style. Italian Suede in luxurious Cognac colour, which is inspired by richness of the famous cognac, Delamain Pale & Dry
- Super hardwearing material, very practical for field clothing
- Lined with the finest Austrian Loden which gives the garment extra warmth and further increases its practicality
- Self material shoulder patches for extra cushioning and hard wearing
- Large cartridge pockets which are capable of fitting 50 cartridges in each pocket
- Internal zippered breast pocket
- Half belt button adjustable back
- Two vents either side of the back panel for ease of movement
- Made in London