Farlows Ladies Chunky Donegal Fairisle Jumper
£72.50 Regular Price £144.99
Our Chunky Donegal Fairisle jumper is new to the Farlows ladies range for this Autumn.
Made for us in Aberdeenshire, North East Scotland, our stunning Chunky Donegal Fairisle jumper is the ultimate in warm and cosy knitwear. Perfect for the winter months, this jumper is made in Scotland using the finest quality Donegal yarn. This jumper features traditional Fairisle pattern around the neckline. It is made using a tubular design, meaning it is seam-free. This increases its durability, ensuring its longevity and also means that when made, there is zero wastage, ensuring its sustainability.
Colours Available: Eriskay
Sizes Available: XSmall - Small
- Made from Chunky Yarn Donegal Wool
- Multi Fairisle around the neckline
- Regular fit
- Med-Heavy weight
- Made in Scotland
- Hand Wash only
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.