Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
The DNA of this coat fulfils the mission we set out to achieve; bringing a fishing coat into the Farlows collection that would bring years of faithful service, perform in all conditions and be another great example of British craftsmanship and innovation.
- Lighter in weight, it has two internal drop pockets and a zipped Nelson pocket inside the placket to secure valuables.
- Two large chest pockets, which will fit up to the largest C&F fly box
- Internal D loops to anchor your favourite nippers and as with its big brother, a D loop on the rear to attach a landing net
- YKK two-way zip
- Made in Aboyne, Scotland
- Made from Ventile Cotton. Ventile is truly an original performance fabric, developed to increase the chances of survival for pilots ditching into the sea during the Second World War, and is still in use today for jet fighter pilot jumpsuits. Ventile, coupled with the Nikwax Analogy® liner, which actively pumps moisture away from the body by way of a very clever capillary action, gives an extremely durable, weatherproof system.
Size/Variant Colour Chest Size Price S Olive 39in - 40in 475.00 M Olive 41in - 42in 475.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found