Farlows Cotton Safari Utility Vest
£311.50 Regular Price £445.00
The Farlows Cotton Safari Utility Vest is new to our collection this year within our spring summer range.
Safari Jacket and other Safari clothing styles became popular from the 19th Century, when they would be worn on expeditions to Africa and India. Our Safari Utility Vest has a subtly refined fit, it feels modern, relevant and practical whilst still remaining true to it roots of Safari Clothing Heritage.
Colour: Putty Cotton
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
THE PERFORMANCE FABRIC
- Made from start to finish in England
- 100% Cotton weighing 215g per metre
Our Farlows Safari Utility Vest is made from 100% cotton. The cotton we have selected weighs 215 grams per running metre, which makes it a fantastic lightweight and breathable cloth for the spring summer season in both the UK and abroad. We have utilised the same cotton across our Safari Collection, ensuring we have a full outfit range in the same Putty colour, along with additional colours in some of the other styles.
A great piece to take away on holiday, whether a UK or abroad trip. We also have subtly designed this vest with summer simulated game days and European warmer climate partridge shooting in mind, our Safari Utility Vest has all the features required to be able to shoot effectively. Amongst other features listed below, it was vital to us that we had an ease of fit and adjustment to the back. and use of two bellows pockets that are also pleated, suitable for cartridges. Along two expanding inverted pleat breast pockets suitable for stowing away any smaller items.
- Fully unlined to ensure the vest is as light as possible
- Two bellows and inverted pleated lower pockets with button flap, suitable for cartridges
- Two bellows and inverted pleated external breast pockets with button flap
- Button front closure
- Nehru collar, offering unique style and extra sun protection
- External back adjustment with elastic and button adjuster
- Please note the measurements are ‘Chest measurement is armpit to armpit and the Back Length from neck seam to base’ These are all made to within half an inch of tolerance.
Why not check out our other styles within our men’s safari clothing and ladies' safari clothing collection.
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.