WIN a luxury Dickinson & Morris picnic hamper and Farlows? vouchers to spend online or in-store worth ?380
This summer we have teamed up with fellow British brand Dickinson & Morris, purveyors of the great Melton Mowbray Pork Pies, to offer one lucky winner a great prize to be enjoyed in our beautiful countryside: a luxury gourmet feast hamper worth £190, plus £190 of vouchers to spend with us at Farlows.
Pork pies have long been enjoyed by those who enjoy country pursuits, with the origin of the pie dating back to the 1800s when it was a popular fare to take on hunting expeditions.
Like us, Dickinson & Morris is a truly British brand and one that also started in the mid-19th century. They have been baking pork pies at Ye Olde Pork Pie Shoppe in Melton Mowbray since 1851 and have the dual acclaim of being the oldest pork pie bakery and the last remaining producer of authentic Melton Mowbray PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) pork pies based in the town centre.
Made with 100% British pork and encased in a classic hot water crust pastry, they are pork pies at their very best. As with all Melton Mowbray pork pies, they are traditionally baked without a supporting tin, which gives them their famous classic bow-sided shape and they contain no preservatives, flavour enhancers or hydrogenated fats.
For your chance to win the Dickinson & Morris gourmet feast hamper filled with the scrumptious pork pies as well as Melton Hunt cake and quality meats, cheeses, biscuits, chutneys, bubbles, chocolates, coffee and much more plus £190 worth of vouchers to spend with us on country clothing and accessories either online or in-store please enter below. Competition closes 30th July 2015.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize is for one person.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize includes delivery to one UK mainland address – the prize must be claimed and delivered within three months of the winner being notified.
- If the winner or representative missed an agreed delivery they will be charged at the normal rate of £10.50 per delivery attempt.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, Dickinson & Morris or Farlows is unable to provide the stated prize, it reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering you agree to be added to the Farlows' newsletter database.