Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
This Cartridge Magazine is made from natural vegetable-tanned leather with a semi-aniline and greased grain to give a superb finish. It has been tanned using techniques passed down through the generations. Each carefully selected skin is hand-cured and stained by extremely skilled craftsmen, producing the smooth aniline finish. Finally, the wax finish is applied. This age-old blend of fats, oils and waxes feeds the leather adding a deep layer of protection and giving a very distinctive look.
- This magazine can be used to carry up to 300 cartridges either loose or boxed.
- 2inch wide cotton webbing shoulder sling for comfort
- Leather Handle
- Size: 14ins x 6.5ins x 9ins
- Care: Never dry leather over heat, always allow to dry naturally. Treat scratches or scuffs with a good quality shoe polish; this will help retain the colour and shade. You can apply a good leather feed or wax occasionally, too. Use a soft cotton cloth to apply a thin layer of the wax over all surfaces. Allow it to soak in until it’s touch dry and you see the distinctive white ‘bloom’. Then polish gently to a shine, using a soft shoe brush.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found