Christmas shopping can be a real chore but to ease your pain we invite you to join us for a very special in-store festive shopping evening on December 10th 2015.
The store will be open from 9am to 8pm and, to ease you through the afternoon, we will be serving free canapés, mince pies and mulled wine from midday until the close of business!
In addition to our dedicated team who will be on hand to guide you through gift selection from our fish and field departments – including our marvellous 175th anniversary selection of limited edition gifts - we are delighted to bring you:
- A complimentary gift wrap service
- A bespoke leather goods monogramming service by Croots
- Howard Day of ‘Outside Days’ offering advice on shooting days and gifts
- Our top casting instructors offering advice on the perfect fly casting tuition gifts
- The Wiltshire Liqueur Company with their original range of sloe gin, damson vodka, blood orange and wild strawberry liqueurs
- ‘The Real Cure’ with their exquisite range of British-made charcuterie to enhance any festive spread
- Tarquin Millington-Drake signing his book ‘A Year on the Moor’
- William Quarry signing his book ‘Salmon Fishing and the Story of the River Tweed’
- AND MasterChef finalist, Annie Assheton, will be available all evening, preparing canapés and helping you to plan and execute the perfect festive feast – and to avoid the charred / undercooked disaster!
There will be some very special seasonal offers too, so get into the festive spirit and organise the perfect Christmas gift for the fish and field enthusiast in your life in-store at Farlows on December 10th - and let us help to make Christmas 2015 your best ever! #BestEverXmas