Innovative anglers' nippers, remarkably guaranteed to last and cut forever, have been developed by Abel Reels. The new precision machined aircraft grade aluminum leader nipper has replaceable jaws " similar to Abel's award-winning pliers " made from a superior grade stainless steel.
The Abel Nippers are designed to be attached to a retractable spring-loaded device, clipped to a fishing vest or worn with an angler's necklace.
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: .7 ounces
- Height: .420"
- Length: 1.800"
- Top Width: .710"
Colour Price Brown Trout 159.99 Red 104.99 Black 84.99 Silver 104.99 Blue 104.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found