Fly Fishing Lessons & Day Courses
Farlows of Pall Mall have three fantastic locations to assist individuals or small groups to learn and improve their fly fishing skills. Whether you want to learn to cast a salmon rod, catch your first trout or simply brush up on your skills before the next trip – Farlows can help!
Fly Fishing Lessons
- Syon Park offers a great venue for those who want to learn how to cast. We can also offer instruction whilst fishing the lake so you can perfect your skills.
- The River Thames at Putney is perfect for those who are learning how to use a salmon rod prior to a trip. A massive benefit here is the moving water, similar to what you’ll experience with future trips.
- Sportfish at Haywards Farm provides a fantastic one-stop location for all disciplines of fly fishing, with a fully stocked trout lake on hand & casting platforms. Whilst visiting this location you can also take advantage of our sister companies tackle shop. This location also offers a number of stillwater day courses throughout the year, perfect for those who are learning to fish for trout - find out more »
- One to one fly casting lessons £45 per hour
- Group (2-4 people) fly casting lessons £75 per hour
- One to one 1/2 day fly casting lessons £125
- Group (2-4 people) 1/2 day fly casting lessons £200
- One to one under 16's lessons £20 per hour
One Day Courses
Stillwater dates available - 19th April, 3rd May, 17 May, 7th June, 21st June, 5th July, 19th July, 13th Sep, 27th Sep, 25th Oct
Our one day stillwater trout fly fishing course is tailored for those of you who are new to fly fishing or would like to improve their current skills. This is a very practical day for you to spend with a Farlows or Sportfish instructor who will take you through the following: Fly casting, Stillwater fly tackle selection, Tackling up, Fishing knots, Fly fishing techniques, Basic entomology and how to play a trout once you have hooked it.
To book or if you would like further information please call 0207 484 1000 or email email@example.com