- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- VLT 12%
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Includes a hard case and Microfiber bag
POLARISATION: Polarisation cuts glare. Glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water, and asphalt, decreases depth perception and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. We precisely align the polarized visual layer inside our lenses to filter out 99.9% of this “visual static” for a finely tuned view of the action.
VLT: The amount of light allowed into the lens is called Visible Light Transmission or VLT. The higher the VLT, the lighter the lens tint. Bright conditions require a low VLT and darker conditions need a higher VLT. SMITH offers a VLT range from 9% with their Sun lenses and up to a 50% VLT in the Storm lenses.
HYDROLEOPHOBIC WATER AND OIL PROOF COATING: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
CHROMAPOP™: The eye’s retina has trouble perceiving the difference between blue and green, and red and green light. WITH CHROMAPOP™… these specific crossovers are filtered, allowing greater definition, natural color, and clarity.