A strong and simple, classic 4-section, folding wading staff from Simms made from lightweight aluminium tubing with a coated stainless-steel cable and ribbed closed-cell foam handle.
Simms G3 Wading Staff
- Lightweight yet highly durable 7075 aluminum tubing with coated stainless steel cable and ribbed closed-cell foam handle
- Simple yet firm deployment opens and closes in seconds
- Extended closed-cell foam handle for multiple grab heights
- Built-in wrist strap, retractor and compression-moulded sheath
- Printed inches for depth gauge, plus replaceable/interchangeable aluminum tip
- Deployed length: 54.75 in (140 cm)
- Collapsed length: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- To deploy: Grip the orange aluminum ring to pull down on the slider shaft until the spring-loaded pin pops out locking the shaft sections together
- To collapse: Press the spring-loaded pin allowing the slider shaft to slide up, releasing the tension which holds the shaft sections together. Pull the sections apart and bring each section together to fold and re-sheath.