Built on blanks featuring similar nano-technologies to far more expensive rods, the Ron Thompson XP travel spinning rods represent the very best in value for money.
Ron Thompson XP Travel Spinning Rod
Braid friendly guides, super slim blanks and a Japanese split EVA handle. Packing down to as little as 73cm, the XP Travel makes for an ideal budget travel partner in fresh or saltwater.
- 30T carbon construction
- Spigot joint
- Slim and powerful Travel blanks
- Carbon x-wrap strengthener
- Premium cork handles
- Ergonomic touch blank reel seat
- Quality SIC guides
- Delivered in cloth bag
|Size/Variant||No. Pieces||Weight g/oz/lbs||Length||Price|
|7ft 0in (5g - 22g) 3pce||3||120g/4.23oz||7ft 0in||54.99|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.