Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth, moderate-fast action
- Single-foot guides for increased tip recovery
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium gradecork handles
- Euro nymph actions feature a softer tip for easier turnover
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Trout Spey models feature Scandi and Skagit grain ratings on rod blanks
- Trout Spey models feature downlocking skeletonized reel seats for superior in-hand balance
- Trout Spey models feature Zirconia stripping guide inserts to reduce guide/line freeze
- Lifetime warranty
11ft 6in #4 4pce : is built for two-handed casting to larger trout, handling windy conditions, tossing heavier flies and light sink tips, and even the occasional small summer steelhead.
11ft 3in # 3 4pce : brings the joy of two-handed casting to trout specific scenarios. This rod handles most swingable flies, moderate wind, and medium-sized waterways, and is the most versatile trout spey rod you can own
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Action Handle Type Length Price 11ft 6in #4 4pce 4 #4 102g/3.6oz Medium Fast Double Handed 11ft 6in 349.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found