Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk *Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
Patagonia Spring River Waders have been updated with more streamlined booties and gravel guards for a new level of comfort, performance and durability.
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon™ utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid-lined for added comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1197 g (42 oz)
Size/Variant Colour Chest Size Waist Size Hip Inseam Shoe Size Price
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found