Engineered for the minimalist angler, this low-bulk, water-resistant pack attaches to wader suspenders and keeps tools, flies and essentials front and center. The Stealth Work Station features a large zippered main pocket, two zippered accessory pockets, a rear security pocket, fly patch and tool docking stations.
Patagonia Stealth Work Station
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse.
- Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes.
- External stash pocket, two hemo-garages with clip loops, multiple lash points
- Single internal pocket includes two tippet spool/leader organizers, two separate compartments for fly boxes and essentials
- Adjustable attachment
- Easy-adjust straps attach to wader chest straps for minimalist, on-the-go gear storage
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
UK delivery is FREE* on orders over £40
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.