Patagonia Windproof Micro Puff Hoody
Price from Price from £225.00
The best warmth for weight of any jacket Patagonia ever built, the Micro Puff® Hoody delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation, a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
Colour: Forge Grey
Sizes Available: Small - XLarge
- Ultralight Pertex® Quantum 100% nylon ripstop shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Price|
|S ||Grey ||35in - 37in ||225.00|
|M ||Grey ||38in - 40in ||225.00|
|L ||Grey ||42in - 44in ||225.00|
|XL ||Grey ||46in - 48in ||225.00|
UK delivery is FREE* on orders over £40
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.