Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
These methods, which have already revolutionised the world of competition flyfishing, are now also proving themselves to be a game-changer for the recreational fisherman.
This is the first book to explain all branches of French leader technique:
- Sight nymphing
- Short and long-range indicator nymphing
- Dry fly
- Fishing for grayling, carp and steelhead
- Masterclasses from leading experts : Cody Burgdorff (USA), Julien Daguillanes (France), Stanislav Mankov (Bulgaria)
- Tips for fishing in all types of river and clear stillwaters in the UK, Continental Europe, the USA and the Southern Hemisphere.
- Hardback - 160 Pages
- 150 Colour Photographs
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found