Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Fraser is made using just a few panels of 57% recycled Bionic Canvas, for minimum seams and maximum strength.
This canvas rucksack has multiple pockets for maps etc, tripod or walking pole holders and removable hip-belt to equip your own adventure.
- Top lid with 1-handed drawstring
- Closure chunky grab handle, reinforced with leather
- 2 large, secure, side pockets for valuables, maps and guide books
- Open space behind side pockets for bottles, maps, etc
- 2 compression straps doubling up as pole or tripod holders
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Removable sternum strap
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Comfortable, removable hip belt for heavy load carrying
- 2 easy-access zip pockets on hip belt for camera, phone, valuables
- Hydration pack compatible
- 1 external zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Internal pockets for phone, valuables and more
- Internal sleeve for hydration pack or laptop (up to 17")
- Simplicity is strength - minimum seams, maximum durability
- Size: H55cm x W28cm x D23cm
- Volume: 32L
Width Height/Depth Length Colour Capacity Price 28cm 23cm 55cm Slate Blue 32L 154.99 28cm 23cm 55cm Moss 32L 154.99
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found