Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
A fantastic plastic tube system for making light, perfectly balanced and great swimming action tube flies in true Mikael Frodin style. The tubing is available in four sizes; X-Small, Small, Medium and Large. The sizes fit into each other. There is no need for extra tubing to steer the hook. It fits directly into these flexible tubes. The material is smooth and unaffected by temperatures, it won't crack in the cold and it works equally well with fixed or a loose hook. The dimensions of the tubes are synchronized to work with cone heads. That way, you will get well-balanced flies with the right weight to turn over your cast and make the fly fish most efficiently.
- X-Small : Fits with Medium tubing and together with standard cone heads or tungsten cones.
- Small : Fits the Large tubing and HMH cone heads.
- Medium : All round tube.
- Large : For large tubes.
- Colours Available : Black, Clear, Fl Chartreuse, Fl Orange, Fl Red & Fl Yellow
- Each pack contains a metre of tubing
The tubing itself contains a lot of fluorescence, which makes it glow very well in low light conditions. By using the tube systems as they are, or combining them with dubbing or translucent material, you can create a shine to the flies, unlike anything else.
Size/Variant Colour Length Price
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found