Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
The Ho’okipa Reader sensibly combines modern style with comfort, providing an ideal design for engaging in sporting activities or watching a surfing competition along the Maui shore or reading poolside. This Maui Jim Sport model was designed for those consumers who have sporty or active lifestyles and want the added protection of a lightweight, 8 base frame with a 1.5, 2.0 or 2.5 add power embedded into the lower portion of the lens.
CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct Clearshell. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- HT - High-Transmission for times when most lenses would be too dark "ﾔ sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning, late afternoon and foggy days. Heightens contrast and depth of field so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
- HCL Bronze - For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
Material : Grilamid
Shape & Fit :
- Refined rectangle
- Complements oval or heart face shapes
Bridge & Hinge Designs :
- Saddle style fixed bridge with rubber nose grips
- Pin hinge
Frame Specifications :
- Eye Size : 64
- DBL : 17
- Temple : 130
- Curvature : 8
Len Features (Polycarbonate)
- Lightweight comfort
- Extremely impact resistant
- Proprietary CLEARSHELL® treatment provides excellent scratch resistance on front and back of lens
Finishing Treatments & Other Qualities :
- Enhances colour, contrast and clarity for beautiful views and stunning protection from glare and 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Provides excellent comfort and protection from the wind, debris, and the sun’s harmful rays
Lens Colour Frame Colour Lenses Model Price HT Smoke Grey +2.0 Magnification Smoke Grey/HT +2.0 194.99