Each line has been made with an ultra-low stretch core and a supple but extremely durable coating combining into an efficient, easy-casting floating spey line.
Mackenzie G3 Floating Spey Line
- Unique tapering system helps presentation and turn over.
- Distinctive colour change between main line and running line.
- Low stretch core delivers more response and greater sensitivity.
- Extra-supple coating creates tighter loops for perfect stability and turn over.
- 50ft - 8/9 : This is a great line when Spey casting on smaller rivers as the shorter 50ft head is easily controlled in tighter situations when needed and the unique tapering of this line gives you perfect control, stability and turn over allowing it to land quietly on the water. This line will also turn over tips and larger flies when needed. This line suits all 8, 9 and 8/9 weight rods perfectly and is ideally matched to the full range of Mackenzie13ft rods.
- 55ft - 9/10 : This is a nice line for smaller river fishing. Its 55ft head is easy to control and will suit casters of all abilities. The shorter head gives you more control, for effortless presentation and turn over every time. This line casts well as a full floater and will cast tips and bigger flies perfectly well. This line suits all 9, 10 and 9/10 weight rods and is perfectly balanced on the full range of Mackenzie 14ft rods.
- 55ft - 10/11 : This is a true Spey casters line, its shorter 55ft head lifts easily off the waters thus making it a true Spey line. This line has a beautiful front taper that will land your fly delicately on the surface when fished as a full floater, but it will also turn over sinking tips and large flies equally well. This line suits all 10, 11 and 10/11 rated rods and balances the range of all Mackenzie 15ft rods perfectly.
- 65ft - 10/11 : This is a true Spey casters line, its 65ft head lifts easily off the water and at the same time the slightly longer head makes this line a true Spey line. This line has a beautiful front taper that will land your fly delicately on the surface when fished as a full floater, but it will also turn over sinking tips and large flies equally well. This line suits all 10, 11 and 10/11 rated rods and balances the range of all Mackenzie 15ft rods perfectly.
|Size/Variant||Line Rating||head length||head weight||Price|
Premium Next Working Day delivery to mainland UK is FREE* on ALL orders
Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.