The best protection against biting insects in all enviroments.
Lifesystems Expedition Insect Repellent
In regions where biting insects like mosquitoes are common, there is a risk of contracting diseases such as malaria. The Expedition Plus range of repellents provide effective protection against biting insects in all environments.
Expedition 100+ Plus Insect Repellent (Maximum Strength) A dual-action formula which combines natural pyrethroids with a high concentration of DEET to provide maximum, long lasting protection. Natural pyrethroids act as a contact repellent so any insect actually landing on the skin will be deterred from biting. Each application of Expedition 100+ Plus will last up to 10 hours - high humidity can lead to excess sweating and a slightly reduced time on the skin). Not suitable for children
- 95% DEET - maximum level protection
- Repels: Mosquitoes, midges, horseflies, sandflies, gnats, fleas, ticks and other biting insects.
- Dual-action formula offers over 10 hours protection
- The repellent will last 24 months from when it is first opened
- 100ml Pump Spray
Natural 40+ Plus Insect Repellent (Mid-High Strength) - Formulated from a blend of natural plant oils derived from the Lemon Eucalyptus plant, the active ingredient in our Natural Plus will provide protection for up to 10 hours. Recommended for general use in malaria-free areas, and areas where there is little risk of insect infestation.
- Active Ingredients : P-Menthane 3,8-Diol.
- Repels: Mosquitoes, midges, horseflies, sandflies, gnats, fleas, ticks and other biting insects
- 100ml Pump Spray
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.