These Leeda filleting knives features a progressive double taper blade for strength and directional stability. Constructed using high quality hardened stainless steel for strength and to offer a longer lasting cutting edge.
The knife also features a comfort grip rubber handle with textured grip to help while filleting your catch even when wet. The protective locking sheath also includes a free knife sharpener and hook sharpener to keep your tackle and tools in top condition after every trip.
The 9in filleting knife has a long blade which is more flexible than the smaller knife to allow it to move easily along the backbone and under the skin of fish.
- 6in Filleting Knife is perfect for preparing baits or filleting fish such as Mackerel, Bass, Cod and Trout.
- 9in Filleting Knife is perfect for filleting larger fish such as Bass, Cod, Pollock and Salmon.
- Molded Comfort Grip Handle - resits fatigueand aids grip
- Textured Finish - offers sure-grip for added safety even whe wet
- Safety Finger Guard - offers extra protection from slippage
- Lower Blade - cuts easily through bone structure and tough skin
- Superior Blade - Stainless steel for longer lasting cutting edge
- Progressive Double Taper Blade - for strength and directional stability
- Diamond Hook Sharpener - keeps your hooks sharp for superior hook sets
- Locking Sheath - on the top of knife handle ensures safety
- Hanging Hole
- Knife Sharpener
Online/Store Availability In-store only
Online/Store Availability Size/Variant Price
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found