Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
- Featuring a stiffened insole for additional support, the Jameson boot can be worn and enjoyed all day long.
- Using a complex 5-layer technology construction the LCX® lining prevents water permeating the boot whilst simultaneously allowing vapour to escape easily. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable whatever the weather, keeping your feet dryer for longer.
- The boots are both light and comfortable, weighing just 1200 gram/pair.
- Designed in partnership with tyre experts Michelin®, the sole is based on technology that has resulted in an exceptionally light, hardwearing and comfortable outsole. This offers flexibility and grip in even the most demanding terrain, while still maintaining its style.
- The leathers we use are made from high-quality European hides, tanned to be durable, ﬂexible and water-resistant. In use, they will naturally age to make them look even better over time. The leathers will patinate and develop elegant folds as they live. Marks and scratches are a characteristic of these premium leathers.
Size/Variant Price UK8.5/EU42 375.00
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found