Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk * Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20F20
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
* Excludes vouchers, tuition products, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F).
Durability and breathability come together to form the Hodgman® H5 stocking foot wader. The upper wader incorporates 3- layer shell fabric for added breathability where you need it most and features a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating to shed water from your wader. Microfleece- lined handwarmer pockets utilize YKK® water- resistant zippers, and a large capacity YKK® zip chest pocket is perfect for storage.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips and snaps in place to create the one and only all-season wader available. Each stocking foot bootie utilizes 5mm thick neoprene to keep your feet warmer in cold water. Additionally the Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point at the top of the booties.
- Large capacity, water-resistant YKK® zipped, chest pocket
- Microfleece lined hand warmer with water resistant YKK® zips
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right 5mm neoprene booties
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Wading belt with low profile buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Compatible with the CoreINS removable insulation system
- Colour : Bronze/Charcoal
Size/Variant Chest Size Inseam Shoe Size Price
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found