Price from Price from £254.00
The Härkila Heat Waistcoat is a lined waistcoat with built-in heating membranes that can be set to exactly the temperature you desire. The waistcoat can also be packed away into the supplied drybag, so it is easy to carry with you. This makes it an excellent choice as a midlayer for a wide range of hunting and outdoor activities throughout the autumn and winter.
Sizes Available: Small - XXLarge
- Made from a lined, lightweight fabric with stretch membranes in the sides. Inside, it has a heat-reflecting lining that not only prevents heat loss but also enhances the effect of the waistcoat’s heating membranes.
- The high collar is lined with soft fleece.
- The waistcoat has an inner pocket, two side pockets and a radio pocket on the left chest, and is supplied with a drybag to pack it away in.
- In the parts of the upper body most vulnerable to cold – between the back and lumbar region – there are heating membranes sewn in. Using the associated smartphone app, these heating membranes can be set to the desired temperature between 30C and 52C. The membranes can also be set to 38C, 46C or 52C using the push button on the chest, so you are not dependent on your smartphone.
- The HEAT Control app allows you to control the temperature of your product to the precise degree. The HEAT Control system reacts rapidly, and the unique lining helps retain heat and distribute it effectively around the body.
- The HEAT membranes work by you pushing a button which sends electric current through the wire to the thin heat conducting panels. In the vests and jacket, this then radiates heat under the insulated padding that reduces how much warmth escapes. With the base layer set, we recommend wearing a good mid-layer as insulation for the same effect.
- The innovative technology also keeps an eye on the temperature so to ensure you don’t overheat, it’ll turnoff when it detects you’ve the desired temperature and turn back on when the temperature has dropped a couple of degrees. This also saves battery life meaning you can stay warm for longer.
- Unlike older heating technologies on the market, the heating membranes in the Härkila Heat Waistcoat are flexible enough to be folded up and packed away with the garment they are sewn into.
- In the right-hand pocket of the waistcoat is a waterproof USB plug, so you can connect a power bank of your choice. With a power bank of 10,000mAh, the waistcoat can output its highest temperature of 52C for about 7 hours at an outdoor temperature of 0C. Once the waistcoat has reached the set temperature, the heat membranes automatically go into standby to save energy. They then turn back on automatically if the temperature falls 1-2 degrees below the level set for the waistcoat. The result is that the jacket is heat-regulating, because the heating membranes automatically turn off if you get hot from exertion and turn back on when you are sitting or standing still.
- The waistcoat can also be safely machine-washed.
- Power Bank is not included in this product. We recommend that you use a power bank with a minimum of 10.000 mAh and a 2A output. That will give you approximately 7 hours of warmth and comfort at 0°C outside temperature.
|Size/Variant ||Colour ||Chest Size ||Price|
|S ||Green / Black ||36in - 38in ||254.00|
|M ||Green / Black ||38in - 40in ||254.00|
|L ||Green / Black ||42in ||254.00|
|XL ||Green / Black ||44in - 46in ||254.00|
|XXL ||Green / Black ||46in - 48in ||254.00|
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.