The all new Ultralite range of fly rods features SINTRIX® NSX. SINTRIX® NSX is based on our industry changing SINTRIX® technology now combined with a secondary classified additive that allows much lower prepreg weights to be achieved.
This lighter weight material allows targeted modification of the blank design without affecting the blank's strength. The net result is lighter, more responsive blanks that allow the angler to “feel” the line more during the casting stroke giving a greater degree of control than ever before. The reel seat on the Ultralite is a masterpiece of form and function – moving more of the rod's weight percentage behind the hand gives incredible in-hand balance, single start threads resist the reel loosening under heavy use and a keyed body further ensure a snug fit for your reel.
- Made with SINTRIX® NSX, Hardy’s highest grade SINTRIX® material
- Totally redesigned medium-fast action blank design
- Ceramic lined titanium REC recoil guides and black pearl recoil guides
- Ultralite custom laser engraved reel seat with line size
- 4-pieces rods for convenient travel
- Supplied in a sectioned cloth bag and an aluminium rod tube
Size/Variant No. Pieces Line Rating Weight g/oz/lbs Length Price
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found