An extra large 150L, lightweight wheeled bag for longer trips and expeditions. This is one of the largest and lightest roller bags on the market.
Guideline Large Roller Bag
This bag features a strong, reinforced bottom plate with double protection rails and is equipped with heavy duty, wide roller wheels that won’t fail on a gravel road. An oversized lid protects the main zipper, which has lockable sliders. There is also a transparent weatherproof, large external pocket on the top. Large carry- and pull handles made from strong webbing on all sides.
Compression straps make the bag adjustable to size, so stuff won’t move around on the inside when it isn’t fully packed. The inside has a bright, reflective liner for improved visibility and there are three roomy mesh pockets as well. At a massive 150L capacity, this is one of the largest and lightest roller bags on the market, roomy enough to hold 4-piece.
- Made from 600D strong and water resistant TPE fabric.
- Rigid bottom construction
- This bag is equipped with heavy duty, wide roller wheels.
- The oversized lid protects the main lockable zip.
- Large carry and pull handles made from strong webbing on all sides.
- Compression straps adjust the bag to size.
- The simple large internal compartment has a reflective liner for improved visibility.
- Capacity : 150 Litres
- Weight : 4.2kg
- Size : 83cm x 44cm x 42cm
- Colour : Grey
- FREE fast 1-3 day delivery to mainland UK* on ALL orders
- Upgrade to next working day available for £4.99 (order before 3pm)
- Premium Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland is FREE* on ALL orders
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is FREE on orders over £150
- Delivery to the EU & Channel Islands is FREE on orders over £399
For full details, pricing and delivery terms please view our delivery information and charges page.
When purchasing from Farlows from outside of the UK, you will not pay UK VAT. Therefore it is the customers responsibility to check and settle their own customs charges when goods arrive. If you are purchasing from a non-UK country and you choose to not accept a delivery because of the additional importation costs levied by the authorities in your country then we reserve the right to deduct any shipping or postage costs incurred by us from the refund to you.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused or unwanted purchases can be returned for refund within 28 days of receipt.
Purchases can be returned for exchange within 28 days of receipt.
For full details and terms please view our returns and exchanges policy.