Sign Up Now
to our newsletter to
receive the latest Farlows
news, offers & events
GET £20 OFF*
your next online order when
you spend £100 or
more at Farlows.co.uk *Terms Apply
Sign Up Success!
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter.
YOUR DISCOUNT CODE IS: N20M19
This code is valid for 2 weeks - online use only, may not be redeemed in-store. One use only.
To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Basket' page before completing your order.
*Voucher excludes all gift vouchers, sale items and services
- Specially formulated to clean all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Removes dirt
- Neutralises odours
- Protects any remaining water-repellent finish
- Bluesign® approved
- Restores loft
Down Wash is a powerful, yet gentle, cleaner specifically formulated to clean all your down and synthetic down-filled articles without damaging or inhibiting insulation or hydrophobic properties.
It’s important to take care of your down so it keeps you warm and dry. Normal detergents shouldn’t be used on down articles as they can hinder the performance by leaving various chemical residues behind and reducing the garment’s ability to insulate or repel water. Luckily, Grangers Down Wash is exactly that, a wash that has been formulated to thoroughly clean down items without damaging the delicate material within.
How To Use:
- Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items.
- Use half a cap if handwashing.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found